Me as a blogger? Why do I finally drop my ego and write

03:34 anas 1 Comments


One thing that I will never forget till today about my writing is :

"Class, please pay attention. There should not allow anyone to enter the select storyline SPM later time. Nobody! Anas je nurse because he can not and he can confirm A." Mrs. Pang, Mr BM-time form 5.

Well, yes, I did get an A+ for my Bahasa Melayu’s SPM in 2000. I have been writing a lot ever since Sekolah Rendah and the type of essay that will be chosen is the karangan. For some reason, I am dreamy and fantasy kind of a person. Maybe sebab tu kot I suka tulis karangan. Maybe.

Kalau nak diikutkan cerita, I have lots of life experiences from day one of my life sampai la sekarang ni at the age of 34.

Honestly, I have wanted to write a blog since 2010 tapi gave up because of no hard interest back then and there is no motivation.

I always thought that blog is for girls but guess what, based on my research, memang blogs is heavily dominated by the ladies. Either the reader or the blogger itself.

So, since I kahwin pun dengan top underground blogger, I finally got this inspiration to write on daily basis. Well, of course la tak Berjaya lagi but I guess being an online entrepreneur, I need to have this blogging habits and I will share with you why.

Today, I received an email from Mr Nuffnang about the quotation for advertorial blog and seems that the price is crazy. Berapa? Well, only RM 3,500. I don't know la if this is cheap or expensive but for a start up like me, I think this is a bit too much.

And guess what, I just got to know a few top bloggers from Nuffnang which are:

1. Vivy Yusof
2. Shahira Zakaria
3. Sye Rasol
4. Raja Nadia Sabrina
5. Look Cikcit
6. Aimie Hamelia
7. Ms. Apples
8. Shazhari Hamid

All are women. No men! Sexist crazy to do this? Or maybe guys do not write? Dah la lazy to read, I love to write. what gender to be with this guy?

Ok takpa. So starting from now onwards, I will be writing regularly so that I can be number 1 blogger in Malaysia. Boleh?

Nak thousand power, do not want a thousand excuses, right?

Bye!




You Might Also Like

1 comment: