Aisya's 3rd birthday

02:37 anas 0 Comments

Me and Erin siap gaduh sebab makanan and how we should celebrate the birthday.

Anyways, I actually never had any birthday parties and Erin pulak indeed from smallest are common with birthday parties.

We both come from a different background but to me, this birthday celebration is more for the kids to be happy and a get together session between adults.

Can be ??

Aisya's birthday party is Frozen Theme and she had so much fun! How I wish I can be happy like her all the time.




Aisha's frozen cake
Aisha's Frozen Cake
The crown
Aisha's enjoying her cake
Mommy, how nice !!!



Princess Aisha

My family and my in laws - One big family excluding the sibblings

Kids playing bubble


Me, Aisha and Erin

Cookies by The Skinny Bakers

You Might Also Like

0 comments: