Another bad day in business

08:11 anas 0 Comments

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius


24/5/19 - Friday, Riuh.

I, for once feel very tired and the need to just stop doing business. I just think that “that’s it for this time.”

I have always been positive but when I heard the bad news, I just feel how stupid ee can be when we do business.

Today, I have two booths. One at Bank Rakyat and the other one is at Riuh. At Riuh, we shared with Skinny Bakers and end up we just sold one sofia as of now.

“Ini kan rezeki.” 

Betul kata orang-orang tua, rezeki tak ke mana.

So today, tonight when I am actually writing this post, I am just doing my own analysis.

It’s the last 10 days and we are all busy looking for the money and yet the money is not even there. How irony kan?

“ hidup ni kita kena ada usaha.”

Everyday, every moment in business is crucial.

So perhaps today is just my bad day and I don’t want to complain.

Well, bila taknak complain laa sebenarnya membuatkan I a bit tense.

Haha...

A striker tak score all the time kan?


You Might Also Like

0 comments: