Kehidupan Saya Berubah Dengan Kehadiran Anak

07:49 anas 0 Comments

When I was in my 20's, I don't have the opportunities to hang with kids or babies and thus I had this dilema during my first child.

" Macam mana I nak jaga our baby if I myself tak pernah jaga satu?" 

That was what I told my wife 4 years ago when we had Aisya.

Panic and selalu rasa insecure especially bila balik kerja. Bila balik kerja, I can see my baby is closer to my wife family and it hurts me so much looking at the situation whereby my kid tak berapa suka kat I.

Fast forward, now I have two kids and my experience in handling kids has evolved from zero knowledge to a level where I can give advises to young parents. The best part, bila  Sekarang ni siap other kids bila jumpa I, they all will panjat me and love me as if I am a kid magnet. 

So how does that happen?

What do I do that kids love me now?

Well, I think because of my sincerity in liking kids that has made me more attractive towards kids. Kot? 

Anyways, do have a look at the pic below and see how chaos my life is.

Chaos but it is interesting!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: